CREATING A ROAD MAP
Whether you're forming a new sole trader business or planning a new corporate merger we'll be right by your side to ensure everything works out as effectively and efficiently as possible. Putting our heads together to formulate a realistic plan from the start will help reveal opportunities and threats that we can act upon together.
Most importantly, we will help provide clarity to any venture through a deep understanding of where your business is now and where you want to take it. We will then debate and agree on a relevant, tactical approach with regular waypoints to ensure things are on track.
As part of the tactical approach, we can provide professional, pre-eminent advice to the management of under-performing and financially distressed businesses. We have a wealth of experience and understanding in this area to help you maximise your recovery, protect your investments or focus on sustainable growth.
Potential issues that might affect you
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Considerations when looking to invest in a business
- Determining whether to act as a sole trader or Limited Company
- Creating a Limited company
- Planning a management buyout
- Considerations when selling your business
How we can figure it out
- Listening to you and understanding your circumstances
- Perform assistance procedures
- Advise based upon individual circumstances
- Set up LLP/Limited companies and submit statutory forms to Companies House
- Appropriate guidance on management buyout transactions
- Help identifying potential acquirers & maximising sale value