Copy of Specialists in Corporate Tax
All cross border transactions have tax implications, once presence is established in a foreign jurisdiction unforeseen tax liabilities can become apparent as well as missed opportunities for mitigation.
Potential Issues that might affect you
- Tax rules and international trade
- Tax consequences when working abroad
- VAT when buying/selling overseas
- Certificates of Residence help
What we can do to help
- International trade skills, knowledge and contacts
- Knowledge of tax returns for non-residence and tax residence rules
- Our skilled team can help you account for VAT when buying/selling overseas
- We can help you in obtaining the necessary documentation
Working with Thomas Quinn will feel like a breath of fresh air. Our aim is to not do things the way accountants traditionally have – dipping into their clients’ businesses once a year. We prefer a more holistic approach.